Senior Concerns invites you to become a sponsor of Senior Concerns’ first ever Virtual Home Tour. In partnership with Senior Concerns, our sponsors will be leading the way in helping us to serve seniors and family caregivers throughout the Conejo Valley.
Your Sponsorship Can Make A Difference
Senior Concerns’ programs are proven to help improve the lives of seniors in the community. Meals On Wheels/Home Delivered Meals program effectively addresses food insecurity by delivering fresh meals to seniors 365 days per year. Our Adult Day Program for seniors with cognitive or physical impairment provides a safe, nurturing environment, as well as vital respite for stressed family caregivers. Senior Concerns’ pro bono Caregiver Support Center offers vital information and resources, support, family consultations and education to family (unpaid) caregivers. Our Senior Advocates help seniors navigate often complex challenges such as Medicare and other benefit programs, and links seniors to support services in the community. We work with attorneys and Certified Financial Planners to provide pro bono legal and financial counseling.
This past year, with the help of our sponsors and supporters, Senior Concerns.
- Delivered more than 173,000 meals to 700 homebound seniors through our Meals On Wheels/Home Delivered Meal programs.
- Produced 1,000 COVID-19 Preparedness Kits to help seniors stay healthy, provide the tools needed to monitor symptoms, and share accurate information on the virus, and what to do should one become ill. We have delivered more than 800 Kits free of charge.
- Delivered 4,200 bags of free pantry items to 250 seniors.
- Fielded nearly 3,000 calls from seniors and family caregivers, and provided one-on-one support, support groups, resources, and information to address concerns, link seniors to vital services, and help reduce overall stress.
- Has become a clearing house, providing updates on how to schedule a vaccine, and in some cases, helping seniors to get their appointments booked. We have fielded more than 350 calls related to the vaccine alone. In addition, we helped bedbound seniors get vaccinations through the County’s mobile vaccine clinics.
For more information and to learn how you can become a sponsor, please contact Janet Young, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 805.497.0189.