- Sort by Default Order
Thank you for considering a donation to Senior Concerns.Thousands of seniors and family caregivers in our community turn to Senior Concerns when they need help. Our expert staff provide vital services, information, assistance and support. Every dollar you provide makes a positive difference in a senior's life. All donations are greatly appreciated. You may offer a general donation to support all of our programs, or be specific in your giving.
- Meals On Wheels: We provide nutritious, freshly prepared meals every day of the year to homebound seniors.
- Adult Day Program: Where seniors with cognitive or physical impairments can participate in enriching programs and activities that help fulfill social, spiritual and recreational needs while socializing with peers in a friendly, respectful and caring environment.
- Caregiver Support and Care Management Services: Our center provides one-on-one consultations, information, referrals, support groups and vital respite for family caregivers.
- Senior Advocacy: We offer one-on-one counseling with experts in the areas of housing, transportation, legal and financial concerns, in-home care or facility placement, government benefits, and health and long-term care insurance and assistance programs.
Aging Is A Journey. We Are Here To Be Your Guide.
Aging is a journey.
Memory loss is a journey.
Caregiving is a journey.
Senior Concerns is here to be your guide.We provide expert advice, thoughtful programs and compassionate support offered with care, kindness and understanding.
- In-home Geriatric Assessments
- Caregiver Support Center
- Support Groups
- Adult Day Center
- Senior Advocates
- Assisted Living Consultations
Please, act right now!Please consider a donation today to help Senior Concerns continue to provide the vital programs that could help guide you, your neighbors and friends through the journey of aging. Your gift to Senior Concerns could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many companies want to support the causes their employees care about. They will often match donations or volunteer hours made by their employees or retirees. Or consider a tax-free donation from your IRA or 401K Required Minimum Distribution.
Thank you in advance for your support.To learn more about the impact Senior Concerns is making in the community, please download our Community Impact Report.