Our 800+ volunteers are the lifeblood of Senior Concerns, helping us fulfill our mission of providing vital programs and services to seniors in the Conejo Valley and surrounding communities.
Hailing from diverse backgrounds and possessing a variety of skills and experiences, Senior Concerns’ volunteers are dedicated to caring for seniors with respect and care.
Volunteer opportunities at Senior Concerns include:
- Adult Day Care Center – 2-3 hours, Monday-Friday. Responsibilities may include arts and crafts, decorating, leading discussions, gardening, etc.
- Bargain Boutique and Thrift Store – 4 hours, Monday-Saturday. Volunteers sort merchandise, organize displays, assist customers, answer the phone, etc.
- Meals On Wheels – 2 hours, 7 days/week. Drivers deliver meals and a smile to home-bound seniors in their community.
- Love Run – 3-5 hours/shift. Responsibilities may include staffing an aid station, handing out water, stuffing goody bags, setting up and breaking down race stations.
- Ultimate Dining Experience – Volunteers secure live and silent auction items, or man the auction registration and check out tables.
Contact Denise Stonecipher at firstname.lastname@example.org