Seniors are an especially vulnerable population and many require assistance in navigating and understanding important issues, such as Social Security, housing, health care, senior benefits, emergency assistance, pre-retirement counseling and elder abuse.
Senior Concerns’ Advocates assist thousands of seniors living on their own or with family members with such issues. Appointments are available by phone or over Zoom.
Speak with an advocate by phone or over Zoom for information and assistance regarding:
- Legal issues
- Health-related issues
- In-home care or facility placement
- Government benefits
- Senior programs
- Health and long-term care insurance and assistance programs
- Completion of forms and applications for programs and services.
The Advocates’ office provides speakers for group presentations on a wide range of educational topics, including:
- Identity theft, fraud and scams
- Reverse mortgages
- Long-term care and end-of-life issues
- Senior safety and home modifications
- Benefits and Social Security
- Elder abuse