Thank you for considering a donation to Senior Concerns.
Thousands of seniors and family caregivers in our community turn to Senior Concerns when they need help. Our expert staff provide vital services, information, assistance and support. Every dollar you provide makes a positive difference in a senior’s life.
All donations are greatly appreciated. You may offer a general donation to support all of our programs, or be specific in your giving.
- Meals On Wheels: We provide nutritious, freshly prepared meals every day of the year to homebound seniors.
- Adult Day Program: Where seniors with cognitive or physical impairments can participate in enriching programs and activities that help fulfill social, spiritual and recreational needs while socializing with peers in a friendly, respectful and caring environment.
- Caregiver Support and Care Management Services: Our center provides one-on-one consultations, information, referrals, support groups and vital respite for family caregivers.
- Senior Advocacy: We offer one-on-one counseling with experts in the areas of housing, transportation, legal and financial concerns, in-home care or facility placement, government benefits, and health and long-term care insurance and assistance programs.
- Emergency Wraparound Services for Homebound Seniors During COVID-19: We provide weekly grocery shopping, as needed prescription pickup, delivery of free supplemental food and personal care items from our pantry and weekly phone visits for homebound seniors.
Please don’t forget that your gift may qualify for a corporate match through your employer, thereby furthering your gift even more. Check with your employer’s Human Resources Office for more information.
To learn more about the impact Senior Concerns is making in the community, please download our Community Impact Report.