The Greater Conejo Valley Community Foundation honors a community volunteer, nonprofit organization, teachers of the year, local law enforcement and fire protection services, and armed forces personnel.
May 31, 2012
Baxter Healthcare Corp.
Thursday, May 31, 6-8 p.m.
$35, pre-registration only. No walk-ins, please.
Please include additional guest names in the “Comments” section of your order.
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
One Baxter Way, Westlake Village, 91362
This awards celebration provides a unique opportunity to honor the stand-out individuals and organizations committed to making the
Conejo Valley a better place to live and work.
At this year’s 10th annual Spirit of Community Awards, the Foundation will recognize:
– Community Volunteer of the Year – Jerry Miller, Ph.D.
– Nonprofit Organization of the Year – Senior Concerns
– Educators names “Teacher of the Year” in the Conejo Valley Unified and Las Virgenes Unified School Districts
– Firefighters and Police Officers serving Ventura County and Los Angeles County
– U.S. Armed Forces protecting our nation