Hiring Caregivers to work in an Adult Day Care Program Starting in January, 2022!
Come and join our fun team! Monday – Friday 10am – 2pm
Our established Adult Day Care Program is in search of experienced and compassionate caregivers who understand the importance of providing high quality, person centered care to meet the needs of our clients. An understanding of dementia care is required.
Small groups of client with multiple staff. This is a steady, consistent position where you will get to know the clients and their needs. We work as a team to provide fun and enriching activities and programs in a safe and clean environment.
- Current TB Test or X-ray
- Fingerprint Background Check
- Photo ID & Social Security Card
- COVID vaccination
- Physical and Drug Screening
- We can provide all the required training including CPR, food handling, and working with people with dementia
- Lead activities and discussion groups for people with dementia
- Assist clients with personal care, including transferring and bathrooming, as needed
- Work in a team based, fast paced and fun environment
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
- Experience working with the elderly
- Experience and knowledge working with patients who have memory impairment and physical frailty
- Ability to problem solve quickly
Interested? Please email a cover letter and resume to the Director of Programs, email@example.com. Please put Caregiver Position in the subject line.
To learn more about Senior Concerns visit: www.seniorconcerns.org